Speed Racer often travels for work, and as soon as he’s gone I hear “What do you DO while he’s gone?” “Aren’t you afraid to be by yourself?” “But you’re ALONE!” So I thought I would show just a few words of wisdom and insight on being alone.
Being alone is always a hard thing. I try to stay tough but I have to admit that when I’m in the house I lock every door…even ridiculous ones…like the closet…just in case. But when I’m not being neurotic, I try to stay busy. I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to be a single Mom. I don’t have kids but it takes a lot more to keep the house running and the kitties fed when Speed Racer isn’t around.
1. I take funny pictures…mostly of myself…and the kitties.
2. I watch lots of girlie movies.
3. I eat
4. I dance around the house, weirder than usual.
5. I talk to the kitties…alot…not just like “Hey pretty kitty..” but more like “Woah! Did you see that? I saw that..that was crazy…crazy.”
7. I don’t watch scary movies, I can’t handle them on my own.
8. I sleep in the middle of the bed…I only crowd Speed Racer’s side a tiny bit more than usual.
9. I try to do chores.
10. I miss Speed Racer…alot.